Friday, October 18, 2013

And now... ...we have it all.

Along with finding deer on the upper stand cam this morning, I have video of a boar (hog) eating out of one of the deer feeders (shock, it's empty).  The bear has been back one more time.  The usual cadre of coons and an armadillo round out the menagerie. 
And for those of you keeping score, also a large soft fuzzy RAT was making a home in the shed until I shoo'd him out with the broom.  He looked back at me like "are you sure?" then hopped out of the container.  He had collected tools, gloves, rags, paper and trash to make his nest under the shelve.  When I picked up the shelves he was pretty unconcerned, like "uh, were you going to put that back?  I was in the middle of something."  Sorry I didn't have the .22 - or anything more lethal than a broom.


No comments:

Post a Comment