Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This morning was nice and cool Cloudy with a cool breeze which I haven't seen much of here. I went out and cut trees to clear the view on the south side of my house. Then headed down the road to cut some of the small trees that are getting close to the driveway.

I got a bit distracted when I realized there was a nice pass to the top side of the quarry pond. I walk to the top side with a great view and then went down the wash to the water's edge. Its really steep I don't know how animals can come there to drink but once it's repaired it will be a great fish pond.

I should have someone coming within the next week to make some repairs and make this a really nice pond.
View from the top of the quarry pond. 

View from the washout where water flows into the pond. The big V shape is where the massive damn washed away previously. 


At the water's edge. Hopefully this will be 10 feet deeper next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment